What's new

Power Stone 2 crashing

Qubeley

Are you using the US version? I have the same problem with the US version. Also does your character texture turns black at the selection screen?

Shinobi909

I just played through to the big yellow boss and beat it, then it crashed. I do believe the texture on the character went black on the selection screen. I believe it's the US version, it's in English.

maxV2x

Banned
I know that I am not suppose to do this but i tryied everything and i cant get power stone 2 japanese version, where did u found it???can u reply one site or send me an e-mail to [email protected]?????Plz help me i love this game and the us version doenst stop crashing....:bouncy:

maxV2x

Banned
I hear that the japanese version works better....so if u know where to get one please help me because i like to try it to see!!:bouncy:

Gent

The Soul Reaving Gentleman
Administrator
maxV2x said:
I hear that the japanese version works better....so if u know where to get one please help me because i like to try it to see!!:bouncy:

Lets start the new year as we mean to go on. Anyone joining up and begging for roms, isos etc will also be banned like maxV2x was. Please Read the rules before posting.