What's new

Pokemon stadium help.

NoColorPlz

Pokemon stadium help, and Access violation help.

I've tried running pokemon stadium and it loads the nintendo symbol and then like 3 seconds of the animation the game runs in the beginning....then just stops.
Also, I've tried running pokemon stadium 2 and it runs but every 10 seconds or so i get this Access violation saying "while processing graphics data an exception occurred you may need to restart the emulator" what is that? im new to the n64 emulator so i have no idea what to do.

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Sounds like you have an integrated graphics chip made by Intel or something similar. Switch to Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin and see if that helps.

OP
N

NoColorPlz

You're right, its an intel integrated graphics controller...but uhh i just uninstalled and reinstalled the project64 and it works now...the first one doesnt tho.

Lark1982

I'm having problems with pkmn stadium 1 and 2. After it loads I get warning that says "Turn the N64 control deck OFF before attaching or removing a GB Game Pak or Transfer Pak or a Controller." After that I cant move left right up or down. Any one have any ideas?

Alunalun

Search the board.
Or I could just tell you...
Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 both use the digital D-pad and not the analogue stick. Like everyone has this problem and there are like a hundred threads on it.