What's new

Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2 save state needed (japanese)

Turtle3

Hello,

for learning japanese I wanna play in Pokemon Stadium 1 or 2 the "Gym Leader's Castle". I have downloaded from a famous frensh website (don't know if it's allowed to post Rom websites) the two roms. But to have a good game feeling it is a need to have good pokemon. So I was looking for a save game. I downloaded the save states on zophar's web page (three save states there are:
zophar*net/savestates/n64/pokemon-stadium.html and zophar*net/savestates/n64/pokemon-stadium-2.html ; Stars instead of dots due to newbie links restrictions.)

Important is that in "Pokemon Stadium" is in japanese "Pokemon Stadium 2" and "Pokemon Stadium 2" in japanese "Pokemon Stadium Kin Gin". With this knowledge I have named the save game according to the "internal name" (e. g. "Pokemon Stadium K&G.fla". Nothing worked. In the savegame of "Pokemon Stadium 2" in the hint files it says that you should try to use a byteswaper. But I don't know what is is and how to use it - and I don't know if this benefits.

It doesn't mather, what kind of save state - .fla .pj64, I just need a working save state.

Thx beforehand!

Last edited: