What's new

Pokemon Stadium 1 and 2 and Rice Plug in :(

EmuLu

Hi, I got these roms finally and I was surprise when the last version of this plug in was out. It work almost perfect. But I do not understand some stuff on the configs. If you could give me some config of the game that work and shows the pictures for mini-games and the letters there or the pictures in the cups I´ll be thankfull.
Also, where can I get more plug ins for this emu?

Thanks a lot, sorry my english :bouncy:

rcgamer

the old guy
in the plugin section on this forum. pokemon works for me with the default settings. in the mini games the only problem i see is with the text instructions .
heres some pics.

p.s. you need to be your pc specifications in your profile or you wont get much settings specific help. graphic card, processor .

rcgamer

the old guy
in pokemon 2 you need to have basic framebuffer and basic render to texture to see the little pictures. all the mini games work fine.

Last edited:
OP
E

EmuLu

rcgamer said:
in the plugin section on this forum. pokemon works for me with the default settings. in the mini games the only problem i see is with the text instructions .
heres some pics.

p.s. you need to be your pc specifications in your profile or you wont get much settings specific help. graphic card, processor .

Sorry, with the emotion of finding this exelent forum I forgot that!

I have:

Pentium 4 Celeron 1.7 GHZ Intel
Motherboards U8068 Via chipset
128 RAM DDR
Geforce2 Mx400 AGP with only 64 RAM(common ram)
lots of free space
Windows 98se
Rice Daedalus Plugin
Nrage Plugin
Default Audio Plugin

Hope is enoough. I´ll try your suggestions and thanks a lot in advance :w00t: