What's new

Plz Help

Sergey45

ok i am really sorry if this question has been asked if it has then i am really sorry but if not the lucky me but if it has just plz either explain again to me or give me the link to where it was explained

Alright guys I downloaded this game called Dragon Force for Seg Saturn i got 2 files when i extracted one is DragonForce(Saturn_USA).bin and the other one is DragonForce(Saturn_USA).Cue NOW PLZ someone tell me how am i sopose to make my emulators or wtv make does games work(just so u all know i dont have any sega saturn games) i just downloadeds that game and really would like to play it sooo if any one can either tell me here step by step or email me at horny_soviet@hotmail to explain what to do I would really appreciate it

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Mount the cue file to a virtual drive (like Daemon's Tools) and point the emulator to the drive letter of your virtual drive, and everything should work out nicely.

OP
S

Sergey45

OK i tryed burning the cue file and it worked so then i USed SSF and i set the emulator to my cd rom but all it does is load the sega saturn main screen and i cant do anything from there its like as if the cd wasnt really there