What's new

Plugins

Pikkon

Hey Every one

I was up all night last night and I got to thinking, Where can I get all of the best plugins for :pj64: ??

Cause I just want to see how it runs with the best plugins and every thing else.

Ohh, btw is there a controller that I could buy to hook up to my pc and play :pj64: without having to use the keyboard. Ty for everything.

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
yes, your in luck. controllers do exist for PC's.

the best controller i ever used (and i tested alot and most of them are fuct) is the sidewinder pad pro.:sly:

you can acully play street fighter with this pad!!! (shocked)
the Digital/Anolog button rocks for anything. try it out!

RadeonUser

Try here for plugins.

As for game controllers, there's an excelleting array of choice. However, I find an N64 Control Pad and an Adaptoid are the best thing for N64 emulation ;)

N-Rage

B*A*G*G said:
yes, your in luck. controllers do exist for PC's.

the best controller i ever used (and i tested alot and most of them are fuct) is the sidewinder pad pro.:sly:

you can acully play street fighter with this pad!!! (shocked)
the Digital/Anolog button rocks for anything. try it out!

the Sidewinder is a perfect excuse if u loose often, if u play its rather a lottery than a game with that Inaccurate Pad :D
It has swammy digital Pad like most PC-GamePads, I only know 1 PC-GamePad that has relative good Controls and thats a Logitech Wingman, still its years below a N64-PAd or a PSX-DualShock(god this one is perfect)

B*A*G*G

Emutalk Member... sorta
i got a wingman action USB (not sure if thats the one your talking about). the 8-way D-pad work great but it lacks a analog stick.
good choice for Zsnes or MAME

OP
P

Pikkon

extreme g

Ok when i play extreme g it says that i need some kind of card in the main window with all the rom listings and when i play it i cant see anything what should i do?