What's new

Plugins that work with 1964 ?

death rin VR

Which plugins (besides the ones that are included) could i try to use with the new 1964 ? Audio und Video, especially.

Allnatural

Have you tried any? I have, and all work. Anything that works in PJ64 or previous 1964's should work in v0.9.9.

Remember to copy over PJ64's RSP (and enable it) if you want to use Jabo's audio.

Last edited:
OP
death rin VR

death rin VR

Thanks very much. The DL Section with all these different Plugins was confusing me. But which are the recommended ones ?

Allnatural

death rin VR said:
Thanks very much. The DL Section with all these different Plugins was confusing me. But which are the recommended ones ?
No definitive answer there. For me, Rice's and Jabo's video plugins generally suffice. I've experimented with glN64 and Glide64, and if I find they work better for a particular game (and my hardware), then I'll use them. For audio, I've found no reason to use anything other than Jabo's, but schibo's and Azimer's are both very good.

Bottom line? Try them all and see what works.

Last edited:

scotty

The Great One
Any plugin that fits Zilmar Specs. I recommend Rice's Daedalus video Plugin (5.2.0) and Azimers HLE audio Plugin (.55.1 alpha).

Clements

EVERY plugin currently available works 100% with it. Even extended zilmar spec. plugins like Lemmy's plugin and Azimer's Audiofix.

1964 can also use ANY plugin PJ64 can (including Jabos DirectSound now) and all the others as well.