What's new

PJ64 Won't Register Mouse

Medicatedsoap

So, I've been trying to get the mouse to control left, right, up, etc. as I'm plyaing through Majora's Mask and doing target minigames with the keyboard is a beyotchh. I looked online to see if it was possible to do so, and I downloaded NRage (which I already had in my plugins, actually), however, even when I click the button and move my mouse left or up or right, it doesn't register at all. Am I doing something wrong? Is there a certain way to install the plugin or use it?

Explain it to me like I'm an idiot haha, I really do not know much about emulators.

(I also noticed you could save and load controller configurations, if anyone wants to save and upload one with the mouse used as the joystick, it would be much appreciaed - it might not work but I figure it'd be worth a shot).

Last edited:

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
Okay, first, get THIS N-Rage plugin, it is the most recent. Second, Put it in your plugins folder (I'm assuming you already know where it is since you installed that other N-Rage plugin). Third, go to Options --> Settings and on the plugins tab select "N-Rage's Direct-Input8 V2 2.1 rc3" THEN go to Options --> Configure Controller Plugin and set it up how you want.