What's new

Petition for Jabo video plugin update!

AlfreX

Hello, my petition is to Jabo: please, update your video plugin for solutione the bugs in zelda OoT.
Bye, and please al most respond my post!

zilmar

Emulator Developer
This is not a democracy, you do not get to vote what jabo, smiff, or I do with our spare time. If you want it to be as it was meant to be play it on the n64 ...

OP
A

AlfreX

OK, sorry, is only tath im ungry to view the final version of the best emulator of n64 is worse than the 1.3
I thin thath all people like see an updated (and fixed) final version of pj64.
Sorry.

gokuss4

Meh...
well wait for project 64 alpha when it will be modified since people have the open source to pj64 so they will fix a lot of bugs but i am just relying on Nemu64 now, bsiedes it already has a better audio plug-in than jabo's and/or zilmars audio plug-in

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
AlfreX said:
Hello, my petition is to Jabo: please, update your video plugin for solutione the bugs in zelda OoT.
Bye, and please al most respond my post!

you gotta be kidding me a petition lol , if jabo saw this he'll probably either completly ignore you or just laugh thinking this a joke :hrm: :pj64:

jc34

Somehow I don't see it working

Jabo never released the plugin for a reason...most likely because
it took alot of work to make it as good as it is or maybe someday if he feels the need he will do somemore tweaks to it and release it as a new version who knows I am only guessing but
I do not think us asking for a new release will get us anywhere.

there are a few problems with the plugin still but even if it never gets updated again it is still a great graphics plugin which works
great in most games.

so maybe if we do not bug jabo every single day about getting a update just maybe someday down the road if he gets time to tweak more he will but until then just enjoy what has been given to us free of charge and play the games that do work....

Happy new Year all

Royal Fool

Your resident know-it-all
jc34 said:
so maybe if we do not bug jabo every single day about getting a update just maybe someday down the road if he gets time to tweak more he will but until then just enjoy what has been given to us free of charge and play the games that do work....

Exactly. I'm pretty sure jabo has his own personal life to attend to, even though he's a programming geek. :D (J/K)

Just enjoy the damn program. If you want to play games like Zelda: OoT, Perfect Dark, Donkey Kong 64 and Banjo-Tooie, then you have three choices: Buy an N64 and the game in question, wait until the plugin gets updated (If it ever happens) or make your own emulator. Which could never happen, 'cuz PJ64 is the best there is. :alien:

Jabo

Emulator Developer
jc34 said:
Somehow I don't see it working

Jabo never released the plugin for a reason...most likely because
it took alot of work to make it as good as it is or maybe someday if he feels the need he will do somemore tweaks to it and release it as a new version who knows I am only guessing but
I do not think us asking for a new release will get us anywhere.

there are a few problems with the plugin still but even if it never gets updated again it is still a great graphics plugin which works
great in most games.

Happy new Year all

I couldn't agree more.

:pj64:

Despite a few minor issues, I can honestly say I'm quite satisfied with 1.40 release, if something bothers you enough about it, 1.30 plugins should still be floating around for the few instances that it is worse.

Last edited: