What's new

perfect dark savestate.

E

emuguy

hi im having trouble loading any levels after the first in 1964. im trying to run carrington villa. im too lazy to explain why i need 1964 hehe but it would help if someone could do this for me. i dunno if version makes a difference but i have the v1.0 (u) version of he rom. thanx

schibo

Emulator Developer
you can get game saves from www.dextrose.com. Just see what 1964 saves the file name as, and then rename the dextrose file to the appropriate name.

i know that the Perfect Dark one on the site works in 1964, because I've tried it myself. And afaik, the V1.0 to V1.1 have not changed controller pak settings. But the PAL (Europe) versus the USA (NTSC) one might be different..still..they're all there.

http://www.dextrose.com/home.php?s=3&m=20&f=1273#f1273

Last edited:

scotty

The Great One
The USA version works perfectly here, Europes was a little slow, but I use USA, I think its V1.0

OP
R

rico001

schibo said:
you can get game saves from www.dextrose.com. Just see what 1964 saves the file name as, and then rename the dextrose file to the appropriate name.

i know that the Perfect Dark one on the site works in 1964, because I've tried it myself. And afaik, the V1.0 to V1.1 have not changed controller pak settings. But the PAL (Europe) versus the USA (NTSC) one might be different..still..they're all there.

http://www.dextrose.com/home.php?s=3&m=20&f=1273#f1273

Does anybody have a good eep file I could dl? (eprom)

OP
R

rico001

The plugin won't read the mempak even though snowboard kids works

Is it legal to submit the eprom?

Could you?

OP
R

rico001

doesn't work

says its damaged.
I renamed the mpk file same as game.

OP
R

rico001

here is the eprom file

here is the eprom file

now you can mouselook while playing the game

my settings are:
fullscreen
jabo d3d7 1.4 for speed/1.5 -no checks
azilmer 03.0 old audio -no checks
no music

for Dnput

s -back
w -forward
a - strafe left
d - strafe right
t - duck\shield\aim
mouse button 2, mouse button 1
r - reload open doors/ hold for function
tab - start
mouselook

choose 1.4 control
counter factor =7
simulant mode and challenges work with 3 bots ok on
640x480 nvidia geforce2 32mb 333 Mhz celeron

OP
R

rico001

you can post file

You could get farther in this eprom then post it at your website it is converted from the dextrose *.mpk file for PD (US) . You might have to get their permission,

I noticed you had conker up. Too bad.

Nemo

Master Sporksman
Hrm, if I remember correctly, some emulators take little endian mempaks or eeproms, and some take big endian or byteswapped (Can't remember which). Maybe try a converter program. I know one exists, I deleted it yesterday, lol. Sorry, don't have a link or anything for you anymore.