What's new

Perfect Dark Problem

Walrus5241

I successfully .A64 uploaded files from 007 The World is Not Enough and WWF Attitude through my Adaptoid and got them to work with my Project 64 (put them in MPK files through NRage).

However, when I tried this with Perfect Dark, the game won't recognize that I have valid data in my (emulated) memory pack It asks to create a note, and won't show my campaign files.

What should/can I do to fix this? It's been driving me nuts, Perfect Dark is the primary reason I uploaded ANYTHING from my memory packs; it's the game whose saved progress means the absolute most to me.

Thanks guys!

Last edited:

Vicious88

Harbringer of the 80s
Well, I'm no genius about importing Save Games, but if I were you, I would go ahead and let it create the new save file, then find the new one and replace with the one you just imported by changing the name of your campaign file to be the same as the one it created. Then you should just have to restart PJ64 and, if what I'm thinking it right, it should find your Campaign as valid and playable.

Please let me know if this helped, because if it didn't I do have another idea....

Last edited: