What's new

Perfect Dark freezes

cucumberofdeath

Hi, I'm using 1964 (.99 i believe) and i use the kaillera server to connect to the internet. I wanna play coop with my friends online and maybe even combat sim. Unfortunately, the game crashes after playing for a certain amount of time (which changes everytime i play). It also happens offline after i complete a mission or two.

Heres some stats on what im running:
Sony S150
1.6 ghz intel celeron m processor
ATI MOBILITY RADEON 9200
Windows XP

1964 version .99
Jabos direct 3d8
shibos audio 1.2

Perfect Dark (U) v1.1
41F2B98F-B458B466

If anyone knows a possible solution or anything at all please let me know. I searched the rest of the forums and someone suggested to use v1.0. Is there any difference?

Thanks in advanced :bouncy:

OP
C

cucumberofdeath

rsp.dll right?

i put it in and i changed the rsp plugin to that for pdark 1.1 and it still doesnt work =x is there any other suggestions anyone has?

tailslol

yep you can change the other plugs with something more used and tested like zilmar sound or rice beta 10 video? but you use it with a notebook and with mine mobily radeon 9700 i got sometime some crash isues ... the notebook arent fully compatible because its not realy for playing and dont realy use the same driver... you can try to update them if the prob persist but i realy dunno...

Last edited: