What's new

Paper Mario Problems

sh1z

i took this screenshot while using jabos video plugin 1.4 on a 1964 emulator(but the same happens with project 64 :pj64: ) and i am wondering if anyone can help me with this problem.

2fast4u

i would say u need a different (e.g. maybe newer) graphics board driver. i have never seen such a severe gfx error in paper mario.

what board r u using / what driver version?

OP
S

sh1z

i have a voodoo 3 3000 and my comp stats are 312 ram 600mhz Celeron. Could my stats be the problem?

OP
S

sh1z

really its my card? and how am i supposed to find out if i have the latest drivers?

BaDbOy3998

Try thi...

Simply put, try Windows Auto Update, which most likely won't help you. Try calling your computer tech. support company and maybe they'll help out better that us.

OP
S

sh1z

i just downloaded a driver called wickedgl which was supposedly very good and it hasnt improved or fixed my problem. So is there any way to fix it without having to purchase a new video card?

2fast4u

sh1z said:
i just downloaded a driver called wickedgl which was supposedly very good and it hasnt improved or fixed my problem. So is there any way to fix it without having to purchase a new video card?

wickedgl is minigl driver that only affects certain games that run under opengl like q3a.

OP
S

sh1z

well like i said i tried a driver called wicked gl which obviously didnt do the job so im gonna try some other drivers

BaDbOy3998

My problems

Hey I have problems too! Check out my post if possible, or I'll tell you now. When switching over from 800X600 windowed to 1024X768, and hitting apply, it basically says HAL couldn't intitialize the graphics and PJ 64 Crashes, what do I do?
:pj64:

P.S.
Running on:
2.0 Ghz PIIII
512 mb RAM NVIDIA Vanta/Vanta LT (Micron)

OP
S

sh1z

well i finally got the newest drivers and the same problem still occurs ???. So does anyone have any other help or does anyone here have a voodoo 3 and has the problem?