What's new

Paper mario plugin problem 2

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Didn't disabling cheats help you? And why did you start a new topic anyway, particularly when the solution you were given is not plugin related? Anyway, you may have to start over unfortunately. If you saved with cheats enabled the points you had were probably saved too so turning off the cheats may not work. This is only a guess however.

Dark Angel

This isn't plugin related at all. But of course, I did too have the same problem, and you can fix this problem easily by putting a check on No Star Points code.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
I have a better idea... that was an old solution by me to that problem I had. I don't have the code here, but post the max badge point code or whatever it was called and I'll modify it so it works. This is what causes the problems, which I've discovered long ago.

You won't have to lose any progress.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
You sure you entered that cheat correctly and that you activated it? :plain:
After you've done it, your badge points should DECREASE.
I have tried this myself, and found that this is the causing problem, and that decreasing them actually fixes the problem.

OP
T

Thefreak

yes i copy it then glued on the cheat code page so anyone help me solve this paper mario problem

OP
T

Thefreak

did you have to put it with the old code or do you delete it and do you have to start over again?

Last edited: