What's new

Paper Mario Help

paratroopa

I'm using 1964 with all the default plugins (except for Video Plugin which is Rice's latest). Every other game works fine but this one has no sound. Any suggestions?

netdroid9

Azimer's Audio Plugin v0.30 fixed the problem for me. Google it ;).

EDIT: But it crackles a bit. Increasing the buffer helped, but didn't fix the problem.

Danno10398

my 1964 doesn't read azimer's audio plugin's ANY OF THEM! do i just put them in the plugin folder or is there more to it than that?

Last edited:

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Danno10398 said:
my 1964 doesn't read azimer's video plugin's ANY OF THEM! do i just put them in the plugin folder or is there more to it than that?
No, there isn't really anything more to it than that. The only exceptions I know are the latest Rice's Video plugin (BMGLib.dll need to be in the emulator folder) and Glide64 (the wrapper, Glide3x.dll, need to be in the emulator folder or in Windows\System32)

Last edited:

Gonetz

Plugin Developer (GlideN64)
Danno10398 said:
my 1964 doesn't read azimer's video plugin's ANY OF THEM! do i just put them in the plugin folder or is there more to it than that?
It's because azimer's video plugins does not exist. There are only azimer's audio plugins.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
It's better not to assume anything on the internet. We don't always know what you mean.

mudlord

Banned
OK, what are the exact error messages when you put Azimer's plugins into the "plugin" folder of 1964? Like, what do the messages precisely say?