What's new

paper mario flick help

popekbesa

n sou sapateiro mas furo couro
:1964: i only manage to play it on 1964 and rice video plugin 6.1.1 beta 10.
others emulators are unplayble because this flickering , in my case, actually i dont have any flickering
it is similiar problem that when i get in some parts of the game (dark room in shy guy toy box; boo mansion; and some other places)
mario goes black.... i can see everthing though.
it only this "dark mario" problem... when a place is dark, it happens
in the dark room all the screen was black...when i leave it... then goes back normal....
i tried the new plugin glide wonder ++ right ? it's flickering a lot... :cry:

hope someone have patience to help with this dark thing :party:
:(
thanks

pa1nbro

I get the same problem :(... and more : When I speak with Merlon in Toad Village, and I pay him for predict the future, my pc become so slow! (30 fps to 2 fps with the effects)
I'd tried with many plugins and with Rice is the unique that don't flick, but have this unplayable problem.
Specs:
AMD Athlon X2600+
1,92 GHz, 512 MB RAM
ATI RADEON 9800 PRO 128MB
HELPP please :(

pa1nbro

Thanks you a lot Agozer :), it's work fine, not 100 perfectly, but now is playable :)
What is it Wrapper?? is the glide3x.dll archive?? How I configure it and what is it the best config??
cyaa

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Since Glide64 only works with graphics cards that support Glide (Voodoo line of cards) a Glide wrapper is needed so that non-Glide cards can use the plugin. Yes, it's the Glide3x.dll.

You don't really have to configure the wrapper in any way, just the plugin. You're good to go as long as you have Motion Blur and Hardware Framebuffer Emulation enabled. Maybe Depth Buffer render as well.