What's new

Pad & Wiimote Plugin Issue

BO3B

Absolute Perfection
(Forwarded from ngemu.com)

I have just recently downloaded the SVN R 3089 of Dolphin, and none of the pad/wiimote plugins work. I heard somewhere that x86 plugins don't work with x64 Dolphin, and I am wondering where I can find a plugin list to download.

The error I get when trying to configure njoy 0.3 or the default simple pad plugin, it comes up with "Error loading [plugin path here] can't read info" then it stops responding.

The graphics and audio plugins work fine. Also, neither the default nor njoy 0.3 appear in the list of plugins in the Dolphin configuration.

I haven't tried playing any games, because I wouldn't be able to control it anyways.

This is my first time using an emulator past 5th generation game systems, because this computer is new and I've never been able to use a GCN emulator.

System specs are as follows:
Processor(s): Intel Core 2 Quad @ 2.40 GHZ (64 bit)
Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 4650 w/ 1024mb of dedicated memory
Memory: 4096MB RAM

<[ EDIT: Also, is it normal that it takes like 2 - 5 minutes to load >_> ]>
<[ EDIT2: I tried the x86 version of Dolphin, and it suffers from the same problem ]>

p_025

Voted Least Likely to Succeed
1. Since your audio and video plugins work, this may be unlikely. However it can't hurt to try making sure your DirectX runtimes are up to date.
2. The emulator is constantly improving. Usually, the higher a revision number you can get, the better. People post builds all the time.
3. Of course, don't mix plugins between the x86 and x64 builds, lol.

OP
B

BO3B

Absolute Perfection
I got a reply on ngemu, but thanks for replying =]'
This emulator kicks all kinds of ass.