What's new

orkin

elitejavi

it's-a me!
i know that there are a lot of old post of this, but i am asking if orkin is alive, i mean, he can be working, but is 21 of september and he don connect to the forum since 30th of august(see his profile) so, is he working that much to can't connect(oh and hello everyone, this is my first post, good day :p )

seeya

ray16

The Grand Potatomaster
He was picked by the government to be part of a special mission. He's currently exploring deep space, searching all over our galaxy for new planets that humans can live on.

-Shadow-

Banned
You forgot a poll about "what do you think happened with orkin ?" !

BTW : Is your avatar real or just a sonic battle ripped image with that guy put on ?

OP
elitejavi

elitejavi

it's-a me!
can anyone tell me how to put a poll about M.I.B.s recluting plug in's coders?

the avatar is a image that i found in internet, but i don't think that you can get it in sonc battle

P.S.: that guy is zero fom MM Zero 1-2-3(select one)

seeya

Last edited:

-Shadow-

Banned
Be patient , bah... Who would give a serious answer to this ? It can be just Orkin himself , i didn't notice anyone on this forum who knows Orkin very well and i don't think he will come back so soon...

ad3

I personally think that direct64 is the fastest plugin, only i downloaded the latest version and all i get now is a black screen (5/08/04). Oh well. As far as i know, orkin is a 21 yr old kid, and right now is back in college studying. he doesnt have the time right now. But, im sure he'll pick it back up in the future.

-Shadow-

Banned
ad3 said:
I personally think that direct64 is the fastest plugin, only i downloaded the latest version and all i get now is a black screen (5/08/04). Oh well. As far as i know, orkin is a 21 yr old kid, and right now is back in college studying. he doesnt have the time right now. But, im sure he'll pick it back up in the future.

Didn't you hear the news ? Orkin is alive :D Go to the sticky thread of direct64 , here is a statement from him !

OP
elitejavi

elitejavi

it's-a me!
well, now i know that he is alive!
i have a problem, when i try to put the overscan, the image get stuck, i hear the game, when i press the button for , in my case, use the sword(Zelda MM)(the only game i play)i heard the sound, and when i move and then disable the overscan the image unstuck(??) and it appears in another place(where i moved it before)
any idea?
thanks in advance

seeya

-Shadow-

Banned
That's a known issue for 1964 , it seems that pj64 and 1964 are using the overscan a different way , the overscan works normally on pj64 ( in fact , you need overscan for B-T , if you want to play it with direct64 ) , but it's screwed on 1964

-Shadow-

Banned
elitejavi said:
yeah, but this error happened to me with PJ64 and 1964!

PJ64 AND 1964 ? There must be something wrong , then ! That's something that orkin has to fix , because it's a plugin issue . But his activity went low since his lifesign , it could take a while until he gets back on that plugin :eek:

OP
elitejavi

elitejavi

it's-a me!
wow! thanks , that was very good, it worked in 1964 and pj64!

gracias!no debe haber muchos argentinos,no?

seeya