What's new

One Stupid Problem with Majora's Mask

mystik3eb

Using Nemu version 8, I haven't had any problems with Majora's Mask...until I use the telescope early on in the game...it doesn't show anything! Once I look into the telescope, it shows the key up top and the timer on the bottom...but no view! It's just black. I can still move it and it makes the zoom noise when I push "a"...but since I can't see, I can't move on with the game! I'm sure there's gotta be something wrong with my graphics plugin, so any advice?

I'm currently using the default plugin since I don't know which other ones are out there and which ones are good, stuff like that. Thanks much.

My95ZR2

Take the lens cap off :p

1. Try playing around with the graphics settings to see if you can get anything to show.
2. Try a new plugin.
3. Repeat step 2 on new plugim.
4. Most likely if no plugin shows it, you have crappy hardware, and can either upgrade, or buy a N64 and MM at a yardsale for $10 and enjoy ;)

-Adam

OP
mystik3eb

mystik3eb

Where can I find plugins for Nemu specifically? This is probably answered somewhere in this website, but for the sake of saving time, could someone give me a simple link and maybe recommendations for better plugins?

My only problem with the N64 is with the controllers. They die out so fast and aren't in production anymore. Eventually there isn't going to be a single functional N64 controller in the world >_<

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
the only plugins you can use with nemu are video plugins, and those video plugins are compatible with nearly all n64 emulators not just Nemu. (project64... 1964.. mupen...) to say the least.

Download Project64 and thief its video plugins :p (jabo direct3d.dll something or other)