What's new

ok sorry geez....

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
I

inferno2

Banned
no im not its just that i spent $79 for a game and i cant play now cuz i thought i could play on the Dolphin geez

Allnatural

inferno2 said:
no im not its just that i spent $79 for a game and i cant play now cuz i thought i could play on the Dolphin geez
Pop it into your Gamecube...problem solved. Glad I could help.

talker

wait, don't tell me you bought a GC Game without having a GC or even read about how dolphin works, jesus.. :paperbag:

Classic_game

Beginning C++ Game Programmer
inferno2 said:
You got a GameCube game without a GameCube!? Sorry but you sir are a real idiot. You never should buy a game just for an emulator. Emulators are for playing games that you allready have, and that you just want to play on your computer.

Now that you have a game, go buy a GameCube, because they are only $99.99.

Last edited:

posty_2k3

T3h pwn3r3r
First, you thought you could pop in a game into your PC and play it? IDIOT
Second, you thought that we'd provide you with tools that are illegal in order to rip your game from a system you don't have? IDIOT
Thirdly, you thought you could just play any game with no problems with an emulator? IDIOT
Fourthly, who the fuck would buy a gamecube game for 79 FUCKING DOLLARS. Once again, IDIOT.

cooliscool

Nintendo Zealot
Classic_game said:
You got a GameCube game without a GameCube!? Sorry but you sir are a real idiot. You never should buy a game just for an emulator. Emulators are for playing games that you allready have, and that you just want to play on your computer.

Now that you have a game, go buy a GameCube, because they are only $99.99.

Hey now.. I bought a PSX game to play on ePSXe.. but this is a whole different story. Honestly, you must be very.. stupid to buy a game for $80 to run on an emu in which you have no idea about. :p

Azimer

Emulator Developer
Realize that 79.99 in Austrailian dollars is 59.99 in US dollars. It makes the price sound more reasonable. However, it is still about $10 USD above average cost. That is an expensive game to purchase with the assumption he has no Gamecube system to play it on. The best way to fix the problem is to rent or purchase a Gamecube or ask someone for it for xmas. They are about a dime a dozen anymore, unlike the PS2 shortages.

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
Azimer said:
Realize that 79.99 in Austrailian dollars is 59.99 in US dollars. It makes the price sound more reasonable. However, it is still about $10 USD above average cost. That is an expensive game to purchase with the assumption he has no Gamecube system to play it on. The best way to fix the problem is to rent or purchase a Gamecube or ask someone for it for xmas. They are about a dime a dozen anymore, unlike the PS2 shortages.

$130 Canadian for the Mario Kart - Double Dash Gamecube Bundle. If he wants a GC, I'd recommend that. Great deal. ;|

DOGG

Oh god this brings me joy. Complete morons punishing themselves. Please, purchase some more. Maybe they will work. Buy a new DVD drive, you never know...

Status
Not open for further replies.