What's new

odama

Witten

Emulator Developer
This game does not work without the microphone connected to the cube. Since the mic is not (yet) emulated you can't play it.

The intro works perfect but as I said, no mic... no fun.

Some screenshots of the intro with the message running too fast, where is the framelimiter? :p (PAL version):

Last edited:
OP
D

D Devil

Witten said:
This game does not work without the microphone connected to the cube. Since the mic is not (yet) emulated you can't play it.

The intro works perfect but as I said, no mic... no fun.

Some screenshots of the intro with the message running too fast, where is the framelimiter? :p (PAL version):

thanks, that pictures look pretty good:satisfied

ChaosCode

There is something wrong with the question. Downloading the rom is Illegel and not allowed on this forum. Do not come on here and say I'm gonna download this or that. Just asked the question. We don't need to know were you get your image files from. We will just think you dumped it yourself. Useless you say something stupid like "Before I download it"

P.S. stupid threads like this are the reason I havn't gone to f1res and asked to release the latest beta.

Witten

Emulator Developer
ChaosCode, chill.

You know or you don't but I am part of the Project 64 team for yeeeeeaaaaaaaars already. I have come across such questions a million times and they made me quit posting on emutalk for ages. Flaming them and threatening with bans don't work. Just give them time to become smarter and ignore threads that make you angry. Or if you have so much influence... ask Martin with the dolphins team agreement to make you a moderator on this part of the forum and close threads with a valid explanation why you closed it.

ChaosCode

I don't want to be a mod lol I mod one to many forms already. I'm just trying to keep this thread legit. It's hard when people always talking about how they downloaded this or that. People just need to learn to not post that crap.

And yes questions like that do keep me from asking F1res to release the new beta. I'm trying to prevent questions like this lol or should I say a flood of questions like that.

ChaosCode

BlueFalcon7 said:
Your not supposed to ask to be a moderator...
But I do think ChaosCode would make a good moderator.

Thanks for the vote but I really won't want to be a mod on this forum. I'd ban everyone lol :D