What's new

ocarina of time doesnt view some textures

gothunderjesper

ocarina of time for pj64 doesnt view zelda lullaby tokens,carpets,holes where bugs go in,etc.
i tried a few new plugins but the dont really help me out.
please sombody help!!

p.s. srry for bad english

OP
G

gothunderjesper

thanks

thanks for the info i am now trying the rice plugin i have to wait before i can see of the textures work now because i tried some other plugins
when i wanted to backup my savefile i deleted it :p

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Well, that explains the graphical issues and why they go away when using Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin.

F

Fanatic 64

Uh... I think that's the motherboard, not the graphics device.

And Jabo Direct3D 6 doesn't fix the issue on Intel graphic devices (at least not on Intel HD Graphics 3000, one of the latest integrated).

Agozer

True, but the chances are high that said motherboard has an integrated Intel graphics chip on it.

Pellaeon

I'm going to say its definetly the intel graphics. I'm using an older desktop pc with integratd Intel 3100 (Q965) graphics and while Project 64 2.0.0.14 works very good for me oddly enough I noticed in OOT in the spirit temple as an example that I couldn't see the triforce symbol on the floor until I moved the camera a certain way. Not a big deal certainly but i'd bet it would go away if I had a newer machine with a good Nvidia card.

Agozer

Use Jabo's Direct3D6 plugin. It's not perfect by any means, but it's pretty much the only choice you have.