What's new

nrg - invalid image file

emcsquared

i got soul reaver and it is an nrg file. Newest version of daemon tools can load up nrg files, which i have, but it says its an invalid image file... can anyone help me?

Last edited:

BIGFOOT_PI

emcsquared said:
i got soul reaver and it is an nrg file. Newest version of daemon tools can load up nrg files, which i have, but it says its an invalid image file... can anyone help me?

I had this problem to.
I had to convert the image with a program called "UltraISO" to another nero image nrg file-somehow this conversion fixed the image to work with daemon tools-note sould reaver isnt self-booting, so you will need make it bootable with tools listed on this forum or use whats called a "boot disc" (which is what i did)- but I am not sure if I am allowed to post the name of it.

BIGFOOT_PI

t_strul said:
I got an nrg of soul reaver and it was curropt......
couldn't fix it

well, if it was downloaded in a compressed zip or rar file and you extracted the .nrg image succesfully i doubt it was corrupt-just in a strange format. Some CDI and NRG images need re-converting is some way to work right- I dont know who the goof-ball is making these semi-unusable images.
But if you downloaded the nrg directly uncompressed, then corruption is possible...

NEVER GIVE UP!

Last edited: