What's new

Noob question: Loading game help

Mugen80

Im really new to the DC emu world. I was able to get "demul64-0.5.5" loaded and working. However I dont know how to load games.
I have Capcom VS SNK 2 as a .cdi file. I burned it to CD using Disk Juggler but I dont see how to select or load a file from DEMUL.
Do you point it files, select a CD drive? Im really lost and I cant find a straight answer online.

Thanks again in advance!

OP
M

Mugen80

47 views and no replies? Either no one can help or everyone has the same question that I do. :D

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
You don't have to burn games to CD in order to play them in Demul. Simply set the gdrImage plugin as the active GD-ROM plugin and use that you play your CDI file directly.

risingtaco

You don't have to burn games to CD in order to play them in Demul. Simply set the gdrImage plugin as the active GD-ROM plugin and use that you play your CDI file directly.

Another noobie here, but how do you do that? Which part of Demul contains that part because everytime I select it says unable to load.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
Are you trying to load a Dreamcast [console] game or a NAOMI/NAOMI2 etc. arcade game? Because it sounds like you are trying to do the latter.