What's new

No Mercy Problems

cloud9

i know i have double threaded but i am having serious problems with no mercy. first of all the start menus are way too fast. the second and major one is i have a background but do not have any of the text it is all white and on the main menu screen there is no wwf no mercy it just has press start where has the originall for the n63 had no mercy in the background i do not want to play around with the settings as i do not have any knowledge yet. third off after a match it goes emulation exception thread and closes 1964 down and the sound is a bit jumpy i have used number 1 counter thread and all of you on here are pros so i would be so appreciative and have respect for you if you could help me out thankyou very much in advance

Trotterwatch

First of all we need your system specs, so go to:

Start>Run and type Dxdiag and press enter
Now look for the processor speed (will be a number alongside either mhz or ghz)
Memory amount (number followed by MB)
OS (windows 95/98/Me/2K/XP)

Perhaps most importantly graphics card, go to the tab where it says Display, then look by Adaptor... it should say something like:

Nvidia TNT/Geforce
ATI Rage/Radeon
S3 Savage
Intel Integrated 810
etc etc

Just post the name of that too.

If that's too hard, then just click the save all information button at the bottom (of DXdiag) and attach it to this thread.

OP
C

cloud9

it does not say anything but i know direct is dirct 8.1 and i have 128mb memory left i think and i have a intel chipset controller but everything runs fine apart from the text and logos and being a bit to fast wot can you recomend from wot i have just told you thankyou