What's new

No hope to play Ogre Battle 64 on Project64?

gogogo

Man, It is so hard to find Ogre Battle 64 (USA) rom on the internet. Fortunately, I download a Japanese rom, but it didn't work on PJ64 1.4. So, I started to use Nemu64 to play the game, but it didn't work (Oh NO! the Ini. file said it work on the game?)

Project64 is the best N64 emulator I've used. But, I noticed that Project64 has been closed down. Maybe, it's no hope to play this game on PC anymore.......

OP
G

gogogo

I've waited for 1 year already

Actually, I've waited for 1 year already. When I found Nemu64 0.7a can support the game, I started to find the Ogre Battle rom, but I couldn't find the USA rom.

Finally, I found a Japanese Ogre Battle rom, so I download it . Unfortunately, Non of the emulators can support the game. Man, give me a change to see the battle screen.....???

Raging Fuel

The jumbles man, the jumbles
You seem to be under the impression that the authors of the emus owe it to you to make sure that Ogre Battle works ASAP. Emu author make them because they want to, not so you can pirate Ogre Battle. If you want to play it so badly, import.

pointchiz

It'll come around. I've seen the progress of the original Ogrebattle on ZSNES go from BAD to PERFECT. The N64 is a harder platform to emulate, which is probably why it'll take longer.

If the game is HALF as good as they say it is, it'll be worth the wait.