What's new

No Audio Plugin 2.0 bug

ingonab

I can't hear anything! :doh: ... J/K :p

The No Audio Plugin 2.0 causes "Puyo Puyo Sun 64" to hang every second time it's run. (Possibly bad shutdown.) Happens in combination with any video plugin.

Come to think of it, I sort of recall someone mentioning bad shutdown with No Audio plugin before. Sorry if this has already been reported. :ph34r:

schibo

Emulator Developer
Thanks for the tip. The No audio plugin was actually designed this way by trying 2 different interrupt configurations to ensure that all games can work without sound. Read the About box for this plugin.

This plugin will be obsolete in 1964 1.0.

Last edited:

scotty

The Great One
schibo said:
This plugin will be obsolete in 1964 1.0.

That is good in some mater for me Schibo. I was wondering if Azimer's HLE and LLE would work, because the LLE doesnt work here on 1964, well for me anyway. I prefer the HLE for speed, but the LLE has better quality.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
scotty said:
That is good in some mater for me Schibo. I was wondering if Azimer's HLE and LLE would work, because the LLE doesnt work here on 1964, well for me anyway. I prefer the HLE for speed, but the LLE has better quality.
LLE sound hasn't worked (and won't to my understanding) since .8.3.

The release date was 5 may, but Schibo had to work on it, and I've got the feeling that it's coming soon, but for the release date you really have to ask Schibo himself.

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
Or, just don't. It isn't appreciated if people bug for when a release comes. But rest assured, it's probably soon :)

karth95

Lord of the Cats
unless there was some post in a thread I missed, I believe the release date is, and has been for a while,
"whenever it's ready."

scotty

The Great One
I wouldn't ask Schibo, he doesnt know. I remember asking him, and he said he promised that it would come out sometime before he died, in other words, with his life and other stuff, he is not sure when it is coming out