What's new

New WIP

cable104

The guys are teasing us again by posting picutures of Melty blood actress again and shooting love 2007 (both naomi) working in Demul

gamesfan

The guys are teasing us again by posting pictures of Melty blood actress again and shooting love 2007 (both naomi) working in Demul

Yea, all who are in to emulation have noticed. I personally cannot speak for anyone, but personally Im tired of all the teasing. Its just a little much. I appreciate the endless work the devs (or dev) do. I also enjoy the Demul emulator. Yet, it is hard for me to get excited as it is still just as elusive and un-obtainable until the author decides to share with more people than just the elite group that are posting these teasers.

So, I will say thanks to the devs involved, it is nice knowing that the emulator is progressing...... other than that I get no pleasure.

That is one thing I really like about MAME, there are regular updates, even if there are regressions, we still get the opportunity to try the latest and greatest.

I understand not wanting to release a half finished product, but when is emulation truly 100% perfect or done? If we wait for the perfect version we will be waiting forever.

Thanks for listening.

scraggles69

I don't know why you guys are disappointed ???
there is MAME and Supermodel for the arcade stuff
then you have MakaronEX that plays the Windows CE stuff and nearly all Dreamcast and the arcade stuff aswell
and then there is NullDC which has better compatibility then Demul of the Dreamcast games
IMHO i would rate MakaronEX first ,then NullDC then Demul last for compatibility
if the Devs want to share it with an elite group then that is their right (they are the ones who are coding it)

OP
C

cable104

I don't know why you guys are disappointed ???
there is MAME and Supermodel for the arcade stuff
then you have MakaronEX that plays the Windows CE stuff and nearly all Dreamcast and the arcade stuff aswell
and then there is NullDC which has better compatibility then Demul of the Dreamcast games
IMHO i would rate MakaronEX first ,then NullDC then Demul last for compatibility
if the Devs want to share it with an elite group then that is their right (they are the ones who are coding it)

I agree that demul is now more focussed on the arcade side of things rather than dreamcast. I hope you werent misunderstanding my earlier post because i love hearing about the lastest advances. Oh and those who get frustrated by reading about them, well, maybe you should look at the title of the post and just not read it!