What's new

New user, Desperate need of help concerning Wiimote (Mac & PC)

MrCarder

Ok, I'm a Dolphin n00b so be easy. Going to describe my Mac experience, but similar problems on PC

When I connect my Wiimote to my mac, it vibrates as it should, and Dolphin recognizes 1 "real wiimote". But none of the lights at the bottom (1,2,3,4) are lit and none of the button presses are recognized.

Been trying to figure it out for days now, finally just decided to post here. Thanks in advance for any help.

Update:

I was just able to connect to Darwiin remote. I figured out that if I delete the Nintendo device from my Bluetooth list it will connect to Darwiin (with the [1] player button lit) and the button presses are recognized. Was able to replicate this with Dolphin, but all 4 (1,2,3,4) player lights were lit and no buttons were recognized.

I'm about a week in to trying to get this to work so I'm pretty desperate to figure this out. Thanks!

darklink99

That's quite a problem. Have you tried deleting it off the Bluetooth list and pairing it straight through Dolphin? Which kind of device are you using for Bluetooth? Is it built in or do you have an adapter you plug in?

smcd

I've had some similar issues on Windows trying to get it working (not in Dolphin) but it'd sync and all lights would stay lit - until I used glovepie and it magically showed just a single light lit and buttons started working. Not sure if that could be of any use to you though..