What's new

new TR64 Ogl ver. 0.7.2 beta

flow``

flow``
ice.. really nice release :)

the ucode autodetect is working nicely (or the reading from ini?)

the only problem i have sometimes is when i go to go close the rom (file->end emulation) it usually crashes. sometimes, but not always.. weird

but the video doesnt jump to full screen and just stays inside the pj64 window which is really nice ;)

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
I think someone asked for a PD CamSpy pic:

(TR64 OGL 0.7.2beta)
(1964 0.8.4)

- as you can see, its somewhat usable because you can view through the left side. but a big black box blocks the middle. Its same with or without framebuffer (not sure if it matters).

OP
icepir8

icepir8

pj64er said:
I think someone asked for a PD CamSpy pic:

(TR64 OGL 0.7.2beta)
(1964 0.8.4)

- as you can see, its somewhat usable because you can view through the left side. but a big black box blocks the middle. Its same with or without framebuffer (not sure if it matters).

Thanks!

Could you email me a save state at this point in the game? I would like to try to fix the problem.

Cheers!

Icepir8

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Are you saying you want it tested, Crhy?

the pills are still missing, as far as I can see.
tried with 1964 .84.

Last edited:

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
so whats the compatability with the plugin? how many games work damn near perfect? you gotta say that now a days looking at how far n64 emulation has gotten, also ice any luck fixing the view of the rocket launcher in conker? i think it has something to do with shadows and/or lighting and maybe depth??? then again what the hell do i know :plain2:

Last edited:

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
alright, i had some trouble sending a savestate through e-mail *shakes fist in general direction of hotmail & yahoo*, and i didnt feel like splitting it.

so here is the next best thing. Attached is a mempak save from gamefaqs. use it using nrage's latest plugin and goto the second solo mission. a CamSpy will be in your inventory. As well, in the carrington institute there is a room with all the gadgets for you to try out. Good luck :)