What's new

New project64 web site

Legend

There's alot of dead space on the forum list page between the Topic and the Last Post info. You have to scroll usually to look at both. If it could resemble what other forums do, I think that would look and work better. The last post info still not lined up like it should and too crowded. Also, once in the forum, the last post info is still a black box currently.

A.I.

Banned
Have you thought of implementing an auto censor? High coarse language (we've all been guility of it) seems to be running rife lately (particularly flaming) and does not reflect the high standards of Project 64.

You may want to consider this if you want to attract new members, particularly younger members, to join.

Smiff

Emutalk Member
Have you thought of implementing an auto censor? High coarse language (we've all been guility of it) seems to be running rife lately (particularly flaming) and does not reflect the high standards of Project 64.

You may want to consider this if you want to attract new members, particularly younger members, to join.

you mean on blog comments? i have been watching it fairly closely but yes autocensor might be a good idea.
but on the member forum, i dont really want to censor, since i tend to swear a lot with zilmar (who doesnt swear) and jabo (who also swears) and don't want to watch my own language there.. but probably have to now there's so many more people :/

protofz

Jerry ZX
I see that the first design was used in the website. Oh, well. Screw the other designs! Now, we'll wait for the new PJ64 1.7. Hot damn!!! :drool:

Legend

Last time I heard it still won't be till late this year/2008, so it might be a long wait. So to those who can't wait a year and are impatient like me, 20$ bucks get's them unlimited access to everything. I'm mean PJ1.7 is out now, people just need to donate to get hooked up. I say this cause it sounds like people might be thinking this is gonna come out in a couple months and that's not the case. :drool: