What's new

ethos

Hello evryone i just joined and alls well ,etc etc, now i knwo the rules and im not aksing for roms but is there liek a demo pack or somthing i can downlaod to make sure my dolphins working, or that can help me use it, like: i went to http://www.dolphin-emu.com/downloads.php and downloaded the DLL package , but i cant get it to work cos it says errors and then goes booting and thats it? im proberly doing wrong, or is that package for somthign eles? i go to open then click on what iw ant to run but so far evrything ive gotten the packages the roms etc, dotn seem to work so if you could find it in your hearts to either direct me to a site (either soem where in tehse threads) or anotuher site that has a guide to operate my dolphin or matbe a site that has a pack i can use to run demos or practice roms/iso( i really am not aksing for roms, i dont know what they whoudl be called , only thing i can think of is practice roms/iso) somthing i can open and run and i knwo it has worked, if there is such a thing or liek i said, a site that can tell me to use it properly and maybe that dll packs the right thing, hopefully im understood, and i didnt break any rules, if i have then i am sorry, same for spelling and gramor sorry them 2 .
thanks