What's new

New Glide64 v0.7 "Miracle Edition"!

Clements

eVoodoo Nemesis can be found here:

http://www.emutalk.net/showthread.php?t=17097&page=1

It's a little buggy for me but has the least actual issues. I had SiS 530 graphics in my first computer I got in 1999 and with Jabo's I got 30fps with SM64 in PJ64 1.5 when I discovered N64 emulation :D Had no actual glitches though, it was just very slow. My next comp sorted that out! :p

tomman

eVoodoo Nemesis is v3.99???
I have it, and it is so sloooooooooooooooooooooow, but 75% bugs less than eVoodoo 3.2. This one is fast, but with lots of bugs.

If only Corn supported more games... that emulator was really fast... :corpse:
RIP Corn

Last edited:

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
I tried EVoodoo Nemesis with OOT and 1964 would quit without warning as soon as I tried pulleing up the subscreen. Same with 4 alpha. Plus, it messed up my EVoodoo settings so 3.99 wouldn't work properly anymore. Once I deleted the key from the registry everything was fine again. Phew. No other plugin works well with OOT on my card for some reason. Jabo's is really dark for some reason (tried changing the brightness in the ATI settings to no avail), GLn64 doesn't work well with Radeons below 8500 (neither does OpenGL on Rice's plugin for that matter- is the OpenGL implementation on the Radeon 7500 just bad or something?), and Rice's (DirectX) has annoying graphical glitches. Funny thing- the FPS are almost always below 12 and sometimes 1964 shows a ridiculously high frameskip value (48+ skip) yet the game really doesn't look choppy at all. Interesting.

EDIT: Well the frameskip definitely shows during the cutscenes. I just finished the game again and that was a bit choppy. Actual gameplay still seems fine though except for pauses every now and then.

Last edited:

Qun Mang

nuqDaq 'oH puchpa''e'
Well, since this discussion Hacktarux wrote his own wrapper and it works great. No longer a need to try a wrapper with only preliminary support. See the sticky in this forum for more info on it.