What's new

new 1964?

pj64er

PJ64 Lubba
cold1 said:
then what was all that beta talk last month?!!!

i think they had every intention to release it last month. But then beta testing turned out longer than expected.

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
karth95 said:
There is one problem with communication in the 64 Emu scene. Remember the announcement that Lemmy is quitting Nemu? Well, there were a ton of requests or near requests that they just release the source code "as is". That's not good. It could cause crashes, hangs, whatever that the author can debug, but joe average can't handle. I really can't imagine that people around here would be like, "I understand, and I'll wait for the release" they'd be like, Oh, a feature or compat conflict and the re-write will take a month with testing and coding? I want a beta/code release/bug ridden vers/whatever NOW!" .

hey what are you trying to say!! :angry: you think i can't handle crashes and debuging :plain2: "but joe average can't handle"

karth95

Lord of the Cats
Laugh, let me see. 326 posts. Looking at your sig, you look like a developer or someone who at least understands coders. Joe Average? I think not.

jollyrancher

i think they had every intention to release it last month. But then beta testing turned out longer than expected.

Not to mention higher expectations raised by the new pj64, which came out of absolutely nowhere and surprised everyone :)