What's new

Netplay?? with ver. 85

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
i tried it i dunno if the person am playing with has to have the same exact settings or not. The game loaded up running at 20 fps on a dsl connect i think the other person had cable, anyway it then droped to 5.0 or less frame per second, is there anything i did wrong or must i be using a lan connection in order to play netplay. (which really isn't netplay then in that case eh? should call it lan play) in anycase :1964: edit: Had to put in periods for people whom couldn't read without punctuations (i was asking for help with netplay not for a proof read :plain2: )

Last edited:
OP
jvolel

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
oh fluckin please you mean to tell me you can't under stand what i said just because i didn't put a period? am not writing a damn report am just making a post. (there happy a damn period, what are you two english teachers?)

Renegade

Wearer of Army Boots
answer his question, fools. don't arrogantly dismiss it and go for grammar instead. not everybody has time on his hands, and besides his post is readable.

to your question, jvolel, i believe you don't need the same settings, but n64 netplay has always been rickety. give it more time.

OP
jvolel

jvolel

Destoryer of worlds
Omg! after almost a page or 3 of spam (and now sarcasm) i finally got a response to my question!!, thanks renegade i kinda figured that netplay was still in the works.