What's new

Nemu

Mozza

ok, hi, im new here... anyway, enough of me... i mite sound really thick, i duno but im gona ask anyway.

i just downloaded Nemu64 version 0.7a (if that matters) and have the harvest moon rom. played it b4, nice game but 2 long. i wana just go through it and make my life as easy as possible... anyway, im just wondering how the cheats are added into it. ive tried reading the example of pong some guy wrote in the read me file but i just got confused :cry:

if any1 can tell me how 2 get the cheats 2 work (if indeed, there are any 4 the game) and just tell me how 2 basically use them, then it would very very VERY VERY VERY MUCH be appreciated :D

thanks!

OP
M

Mozza

well, that didnt go very well :cry:

took your advice and downloaded 0.8 and noticed a very easy 2 use cheat... thing (yey! :happy: )

...BUT...

harvest moon doesnt work on it!! :cry: (again) nothing comes up, there r lines everywhere and the sound is dodgy :down:

i am not a happy :bunny:

AzNStYleZ

RPG Crack Addict
post your system stats and maybe a pic of the problem then we may be able to figure out ur problem

OP
M

Mozza

i dont know my system stats :cry: (ive been crying alot on here... must be my period coming... *cough* sorry, probably didnt wana know that :doh: )

and this is the problem:

Clements

Start> Run> type dxdiag

Lo and behold, your complete system stats are there including hardware and driver versions. :)

OP
M

Mozza

ooohh, yey! thanks!

Comp Name: OEMComputer
Operating system: Microsoft ME (4.90, Build 3000)
System Name: Time comp
Model N/A
BIOS: American megatrends
Processor: AMD Athlon (tm) Processor, MMX, 3DNow, ~1.0GHz
Memory: 256MB RAM
Page File 175 used, 1616mb available
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0a

is that right...?

:holiday: :happy: :D :happy: :D :holiday:

dont know how 2 take a pic tho and put it on here

AzNStYleZ

RPG Crack Addict
U should upgrade to win2k or winxp...me BLOWS GOATS and it has a lot of errors (not pertaining to emulators) but alot of stuff doesnt work on it