What's new

Need help with Saving games on PJ64

jope55

Hey guys i was playing Paper Mario and i tried to save but it didn't work, can someone help me out?

Martin

Administrator
What OS are you using? If you're using Windows 7 you could try to run it as administrator (right click and run as administrator).

It could also be that the save folder is hidden (enable hidden files and folders). The files should be stored here:

C:\Users\[username]\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files\Project64\Saves\

OP
J

jope55

Thanks, i was planing on making a Let's play with it because i have played it so much.
I can't find VirtualStore and how do you enable the files? Plus i'm using Windows Home Vista.
Hey, guys i need help finding out how to enable hidden files to open my save, Can anyone help again? I'm using Windows Vista Home.

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
Please, don't tripple post or create multiple topics with the same questions, I merged your 3 posts and deleted the additional post.
Now tell us, what didn't worked? Did it crash while savin, or did your savegame disappear after starting the game next time? A "Didn't work" won't help us to identify your problem!

Btw: you can change the save file location via -> settings -> directories -> save file.

OP
J

jope55

I Can't find my saved game. i looked at where Martin told me to go, but i coulden't find the save folder, i need help.