What's new

need help getting this to work

johncell74

first off i use a Pentium 4 1.8 ghz.
with 256 mb ram and rage 128 PRO ultra agp.

anyhow i am trying to get either super mario 64 or loz oot to work perfectly on my computer i would love to get any one of them working just so i know its bloody possible.

im using p64 1.6
video card:glide64 napalm 1.0
i have econtrol from evoodoo 3.2 along with glide3x.dll in the same folder as p64(which i suppose is how its suppose to work?)
and when i run loz it runs fast but the screen is too dark and the menu text is practically pitch black. when i run sm64 i can hear it working but the screen stays completely dark.

with jabos 1.6 plugin loz works a little better some of the menu is readable with it but the game is still darker then normal and some text in the menu is still pitch black also mario 64 runs in it but alot of its pixels are black. 1.52 did not work any better.

i have messed around with the settings a lot but nothing seems to change it at all i would love it if anyone knows what i need to do?.

Agozer

16-bit Corpse | Moderator
The ATI Rage PRO line of cards are below the minimum requirements for Project64 and basically all graphics plugins. To put it bluntly, you need to get yourself a better video card and ditch that relic, because you won't get anywhere with that current setup.