What's new

Need Help Dolphin Doesn't Run Game!

Dragonmantek

Yeah, uhm i'm new to this whole emulating thing and i already have some games such as Viewtiful Joe 2 Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles and Baten Kaibos Eternal Wings etc. and i can't get any of them to run. I have an image
and its just a like a green blur and it won't work. I have a pretty good computer i have Geforce 2 or whatever its name is and a 3.4 MGhz...basically a good computer. So could you help me out thanks. :bouncy: oh yeah don't ask me why its in my music section... :whistling

http://www.emutalk.net/attachment.php?attachmentid=22144&stc=1

maxim(L2)

when you go to configure your card, what does it say under your card name box in black letters

if it says it will work , try using the default settings

if it still doesnt work , just wait for the next release, go out, breath freash air , have a real life

ps:i hope baten kaitos is not a game cube game , just the anime, or you will get banned ;p

Pky

Dysprosium

Graphics Designer
None of those games work, I don't think. But try turning off the framebuffer. [Located: The pushed button there, see it? :p]

General Plot

Britchie Crazy
Just a note: a GeForce 2 is actually NOT a very good card by today's standard, and is rather outdated, but Dolphin is mostly CPU dependent, so for now, video card quality is not a major factor.......yet.

JinXD

Oh and btw, advertising that you're downloading baten kaitos *using smth* isn't a good idea :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pky

I'm not sure about.. you can't pute the name of the *thing*download because another people can search that and download it too ?

Last edited by a moderator: