What's new

Naruto gekitou taisen 3 problem!

Andrexus

When I have started dolphin al up and configured all the system files It works fine,But when I try too emulate naruto gekitou taisen 3 a window dispays that says PSE in HID2 Inst set!How can it be fixed? :term:

OP
A

Andrexus

I got the game running but everything i black and white and everything is moving slowly,how do i fix it?

Evil Cyborg

Gokule
Andrexus, search before you post or you might get banned for asking questions already answered

No offense meant, I am just giving you friendly warning.

Trotterwatch, even if we set up an auto-ban for posts about Naruto,
they will still post about other games saying the same thing
that they say about Naruto and I quote ,"Why does it go so slowwwww?"
"How to make run faster?" , and everyones favorite "How do i fix it?"

Lets just hope they will be quiet when version 1.03 comes out
*crosses fingers*

Last edited:

DOGG

Nope, when 1.03 comes out there will be a new influx of morons, especially since it will be more compatible with games. FPS related questions will triple.

camarinox

The Fellowship of Dolphin
i only hope that the coders dont read this ever, eventually they will get tired of this things and drop the project (hopefully not).

AND FOR OUR AND YOUR SAKE!!
START USING THE SEARCH BUTTON.

we should make a topic with the answers of all the questions, so hopefully the number of dumb questios will get lower.

BrightSoul

DOGG said:
Nope, when 1.03 comes out there will be a new influx of morons, especially since it will be more compatible with games.

I wonder if this might help: when a user with 50 posts or lower tries to create a new thread, the forums rules page is displayed. Just like this one they have at ngemu (pcsx2 forums), with the exception that they display it everytime as soon as you enter the forums.

Last edited:

DOGG

BrightSoul said:
I wonder if this might help: when a user with 50 posts or lower tries to create a new thread, the forums rules page is displayed. Just like this one they have at ngemu (pcsx2 forums), with the exception that they display it everytime as soon as you enter the forums.

Excellent idea. Please admins if you see this, consider the idea.

raksmey1309

Nope, when 1.03 comes out there will be a new influx of morons, especially since it will be more compatible with games. FPS related questions will triple.
Wow so it mean it really run three times faster than current version?
Someone confirm please.
Thanks U.

DOGG

i said that questions about FPS such as "fps is only 2.5. how do i fix it?" will triple, not that the actual emulator will run 3x faster.