What's new

N64 Game Editor

mewgull

Banned
I was wondering if there is a program where you can reprogram an N64 rom. Like replace the objects in a room or change the objects capability and stuff like that.
If there is such a program, can you tell me?!:( :borg:

MasterPhW

Master of the Emulation Flame
mewgull said:
I was wondering if there is a program where you can reprogram an N64 rom. Like replace the objects in a room or change the objects capability and stuff like that.
If there is such a program, can you tell me?!:( :borg:
No, there isn't such a prog, because every rom uses a different compression, fileformat etc...
But three or 4 games already have a tool which does nearly such things...
Goldeneye, BK, PD and Mario afaik...
You should find them on rarewitchproject and some other sites...

OP
M

mewgull

Banned
MasterPhW said:
No, there isn't such a prog, because every rom uses a different compression, fileformat etc...
But three or 4 games already have a tool which does nearly such things...
Goldeneye, BK, PD and Mario afaik...
You should find them on rarewitchproject and some other sites...

oh Man! Thanks anyways
I always wanted to edit the Zelda Games:santa:

azul

all gamecontent (or roms) are game specific and even euroversion editor does not work with usa version.

Mickk

It would be cool if you actually could insert new characters in super smash bros, or add new maps, edit character's graphics. But i think it's impossible :(

Cyberman

Mickk said:
It would be cool if you actually could insert new characters in super smash bros, or add new maps, edit character's graphics. But i think it's impossible :(
Yes I'm sure it would be, however this is a programing forum. Now if you want to make such a program then you can talk about it here. If you are looking for such a program, this is the wrong place :)

Cyb