What's new

N64 Controller Question

mp3kikwear

Hi, first i'd like to say I've read through most all of the posts here a emutalk to find a solution for my problem, but have been unsuccessful as of yet. I have the Boom Converter, and Windows XP Home Edition on a Inspiron 600m Laptop. I used PJ64 1.6. I hooked up my N64 Controller, configured it in Windows, and set it up with the Nrage Plugin. It worked perfectly, all around . . . for like 3 days. Then today I noticed while playing Road Rash that my character was randomly swinging his tire iron. So i went back to Control Panel to calibrate again, and now under TEST i saw random buttons were being pressed, (like ghost pressed), and that analog stick was making slight random movements. I tried to unuinstall and reinstall, and shut down and power on again. I also cant re calibrate because it detects teh ghost buttons and flies thru the calibration process before i can do anything. It worked fine until about 2 hours ago . . . any advice would be appreciated.

Matt

Blacklord

Banned
Yeah i have a thrustmaster 2 in 1 dual trigger and after like 1 week of use my analog also started to make a slight shift to the right when i turned left. Never had the ramdon button pressing but i can tell u what u can do with the analog... See in which direction it shifts and stick it(one way or the other in the oposite direction for 1 day at least. Thats what i did and it worked.(BTW= i forgot if it was the opposite direction or the same direction with the shift but try'em both:p).