What's new

Mystical Ninja Goemon Speed Problems

Dragona

Yeah, it's about the N64 ROM: Mystical Ninja Starring Goemon. This game is like, my favorite game ever, I loved it ever since I owned a N64 system. And since I have a N64 Emulator, and the ROM of it, I'm proud! But.. I've ran into quite a bit of problems. Like, for instance.. The speed problem. Every time I move the game slows down to 10 FPS and lower, maybe somewhere in 20, I don't know, it just slows down! The camera (The thing that moves around your character) seems to be affected by it.

I was wondering if you could give me a plug-in reccomendation to fix this problem, or whatever to fix it.

OP
D

Dragona

The Plug-in is almost completely perfect. Just a few fuzzes here and there, but nothing blocking out the actual game, thanks! But uh.. Now I am occuring a sound problem with the plug-in, it's not generating all of the music nor sound effects. Could you give me a sound Plug-in reccomendation please?

EDIT: Sorry, I wasn't clear enough. I mean the music and sound effects are missing pieces of music. For instance, I can't hear goemon swimming, nor the bird chirping at the start of the game. Oh, and the Intro music is wayyyy out of sync with the graphics.

Last edited:

Pantuflo

Hi! Have you tried "Nemu 0.8"?

When playing "Goemon" with this emu and "rice's 5.4.3", I can see an almost perfect intro... when the song says "going now", you can see "going now" in the substitles! And the song ends when the intro does.

What do you think? Nemu has a very good sound for some games, you can try for yourself if you want.

apzrman

Banned
Thanks. i am having slight problems with the intro music, but IDK about the music and i am still getting some glitches, but like the above one, their very quick glitches (like the quick glitches you get when you scratch a game cd).
:happy:

EDIT: i found the nemu 8.0, but what files do i have to extract and where do i put them in the pj64 docs?

Last edited:

apzrman

Banned
ok so i can't edit this.......

EDIT: woops srry i didn't see the edit button

Last edited: