What's new

mupen64 news?

ryann

hey, just wondering if there is anything worth telling us about the status of mupen64. i've been out of the loop for awhile, and mupen64 0.4 still works damn well, but i can't find much news regarding anything more recent. taking some time off hacktarux? just a little "yeah, i'm busy with life' would suffice :) thanks for all your work so far!

- ryan

Hacktarux

Emulator Developer
Many things has been improved, mainly on the compatibility area...

I need to find some free time to finalize the next release....
Some things i have to do:
- finishing my port of glide64 SP8
- doing some cosmetic details on the GUIs (maybe i won't do it if i don't have time because i really want to release it ASAP)
- finishing some functions i've been working on with gonetz to improve framebuffer effects emulation by the video plugins.

OP
ryann

ryann

right on! i look forward to the release then! :happy: even now, with mupen64 0.4 i can play goldeneye 007 with decent speed on my current machine (not 100%, but very playable) cheers!

- ryan

Felipe

Brazilian Translator
there will be new release of language files or the files in mupen 0.4 will do the job?

_pm_

Pathetic Member
Hacktarux said:
Many things has been improved, mainly on the compatibility area...

I need to find some free time to finalize the next release....
Some things i have to do:
- finishing my port of glide64 SP8
- doing some cosmetic details on the GUIs (maybe i won't do it if i don't have time because i really want to release it ASAP)
- finishing some functions i've been working on with gonetz to improve framebuffer effects emulation by the video plugins.
Wow! It's nice to know your progress in your emu, especially for the framebuffer effects. Keep up the good work! :bouncy:

Last edited:

Darklegion

Any chance of a proper commandline interface? I've tried the old/unmaintained one in the source,but it isn't non-interactive so it is useless for scripting.