What's new

Mouse & Keyboard support?

Zenoth

ClassicGaming4Life
Hi,

I'm quite new to this whole emulator project and emulators in general.

I've tried playing a few N64 FPS'es on Project 64 with my XBOX (original, not 360) controller and while it works fine for some games (like adventure games or racing games and such) it isn't effective enough to my tastes to play games such as Goldeneye or Perfect Dark or Turok and so on. Right now I'm using NRage DirectInput 1.82, but there's no configurations for Keyboard or Mouse.

So is there any control input plugin out there that I am not aware of that support Kayboard and Mouse to play on Project 64?

Thanks.

Cyberman

You can configure Nrage's plugin to use keyboard and mouse input (any HID device essentially).

You also posted in the wrong forum this is a plugin question and belongs in the plugin forum.

Moving this to plugins.

Cyb

OP
Zenoth

Zenoth

ClassicGaming4Life
You can configure Nrage's plugin to use keyboard and mouse input (any HID device essentially).

You also posted in the wrong forum this is a plugin question and belongs in the plugin forum.

Moving this to plugins.

Cyb

Hi, thanks for your reply. But I've looked in the configuration options and I see nothing related to Keyboard or Mouse keys configurations.

All I see is that:

:ermm:

OP
Zenoth

Zenoth

ClassicGaming4Life
Ha! Never mind I found out that there was a newer version out, 2.00 Beta, so I tried that one and I can configure my Keyboard and Mouse keys with it.

Case closed :)