What's new

Mouse Control

legtaste

Hello,

I'm been going absolutely mental trying to get the mouse control to work with lightgun games (NAOMI), theres no demul documentation that i can find, i've tried everything i really have no idea what to do, the only way i could get close was to use emulation to control a virtual joystick axis with the mouse, but this was far from perfect. I can't even work out how to bind a mouse button. I tried this F11 thing, but i just get a big crosshair that does nothing.

I would appreciate any help.

Thanks

Edit:

Can someone direct me to a forum where i am likely to find out, i've seen videos of people using the mouse in lightgun games in demul, there must be information somewhere.

Another edit:

Think i may have worked it out the F11 mouse lightgun support just doesn't work with naomi games in the latest demul? and mice can just not be bound at all?

Got it working in ranger mission though, which is a bit of a rubbish game, but at least i think i know why.

Surely someone here must have known this.

Ah looks like it might just be issues with maze of kings

Turns out what i want to do is indeed somehow possible, and i found someone else where willing to share their configuration.

Last edited:

cable104

I take it you were trying demul 0.56? Ive never had a problem yet with it are you sure you have up to date roms?

ABACABB

My ArcadeGuns work fine with Demul but when I go to fullscreen, the mouse cursor disappears. Is there a way to keep it visible in fullscreen mode?