What's new

Mmm...Simpsons! Best movie ever? Doh!

A.I.

Banned
Anyone see the new Simpsons movie? I saw it last weekend and although I enjoyed it, I didn't think it totally lived up to the hype.

It was really funny first act but second act dragged a little and third act was action packed but not as funny as first act. I thought it was a mistake to have a bland Mr Nobody villian and not Mr Burns, who hardly featured, along with other characters. And what happened to Spider Pig? He totally disappeared in the end! He was the best thing in this movie! And the famous opening scene was way too short.

My expectations would be lower if I saw this on DVD but for a movie I paid 10 bucks for I felt a little ripped off. Like Homer said at the start why pay for something when you can watch it free on T.V...or download it off the internet. :p

It was pretty good, although halfway it just seemed there was not enough comedy.

Spoiler:
lol it was freakin' hilarious when they showed Bart's tiny penis for a brief moment XD...only in theatres =P

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Apparently the DVD will have deleted scenes reinstalled, including Spider Pig which was strangely cut from the ending. Which is all good. Another thing I noticed is that the hand drawn animation was really noticable, it will look a lot better on T.V like a lot of animated/CG movies does.

Slougi

I guess it was OK. It wasn't quite as good as I had hoped - I actually think the average TV episode has more punch than the movie had. Still, I enjoyed it.

OP
A.I.

A.I.

Banned
Wish they could do a Futurama movie... Infact, are they ever going to make any more episodes?