What's new

Metroid Prime 2 Settings?

The Saxman

Bible boy
Hello all,

Yes, I know that Echoes will run like a snail for now. No, I am not asking "d0 diz g4m3 w0rks?#$%". No, I am not asking where to find roms or images. Yes, I did search for the answer to my question before I posted. I also have read the forum rules a couple of times. Have I covered everything :)

What I am asking is:

At the moment for Dolphin 1.03, what settings should be used for maximum stability in Metroid Prime 2? Or is that completely up to each computers configuration?

Any moderators who read this: I didn't put this in the compatability thread because it looked to me like that thread is to discuss IF a game will play not HOW to tweak it. If I'm wrong, I am sorry and will put future posts like this there.

Thanks all,
The Saxman

Operating System:
Windows XP home
CPU:
Intel P4 3.2 Ghz
Video Card:
ATI Radeon X600 256Mb
Memory:
1 GB DDR

K1rby64

Banned
The dolphin emulator isnt complete yet to emulate perrfectly:( so the only thing I can do to you is to suggest these :
1.download the latest version of dolphin 1.03.2 beta (you can find it in threads above
2.enable dynarec
this wont help you too much :( sry

Mouser X

If you search through these various threads long enough, you'll find somewhere that someone played Metroid Prime for 4 hours without it crashing. However, I don't remember if it was Metroid Prime 1, or 2. Best I can suggest is to check out CKEmu's compatability list, and download the INI file he's got there. Check the stickies, as a link for his list is in there. Mouser X out.