What's new

Messenger Uptime Project

dogdogwoof

Part-Time Coder/Sleeper
Today, i proudly announce a program/site i have been working on for a few months in my evil lab(ok so my chair in the lounge room :yucky: ) the Messenger Uptime Project. Simple it logs your MSN Messenger usage. For more info head over to http://msn.adriandoherty.info/ and read the 'Whats MUP?' page and hopefully join the project :phone:

Just a note, the forum isnt up yet so if you have issues etc, dont mind if you post here, but dont PM me with issues, as i wont answer them in there

OP
D

dogdogwoof

Part-Time Coder/Sleeper
ermm. this is user2user. i wanna see how many people use it, how long they usually stay online for as well as options to see average usages etc. so thats kinda the point, if you have no interest, then well dont post? just wanted to see if others were and it seems here nobody is

ScottJC

At your service, dood!
When you post a program on a forum you are also opening it up to criticism. Don't always expect the positive kind. I'm with doom on this one, it seems rather pointless to me, but then. If all you care about is meaningless statistics then this is for you!

OP
D

dogdogwoof

Part-Time Coder/Sleeper
oh i expect criticism, not things such as "pointless" etc, thats not exactly criticism, nor is it constructive criticism. Its a personal opinion. But then again, this project is designed to see how much people use the service

Doomulation

?????????????????????????
dogdogwoof said:
ermm. this is user2user. i wanna see how many people use it, how long they usually stay online for as well as options to see average usages etc. so thats kinda the point, if you have no interest, then well dont post? just wanted to see if others were and it seems here nobody is
I was wondering why you would want those statistics. Seems pointless to me why you'd want, which is why I asked.

OP
D

dogdogwoof

Part-Time Coder/Sleeper
ok well last night i successfully implemented a better logging system and as well as statistic gathering. also dynamic signatures to display you're stats on websites or you're favourite forums/b-boards :) head over to http://msn.adriandoherty.info and download MUP and get MUPPING ;) An example of the dynamic signature is in my own signature now :)