What's new

Marvel vs. Capcom 2 problem

FinFish77

I just started using chankast and Ive got to say, its a great emulator. Anyway, while playing Marvel vs. Capcom 2 there is a small problem. Sometimes when I got the the shop to buy new characters it wont show the price of the characters. This seems to happen whenever Iron Man, War Machine, Sentinel, Thanos, Felicia, Guy, and Cammy show up. Is this a problem with the MvC game itself, or is there a way to fix this in the emulator??

FighterFan

Fighting Game Fanatic
Do what I did and download a fully unlocked game save file from GameFAQs. It's better than playing the game over and over again just to unlock each character one at a time.

eggo

Some Guy
FighterFan said:
Do what I did and download a fully unlocked game save file from GameFAQs. It's better than playing the game over and over again just to unlock each character one at a time.

But it's more fun that way lol. As for the numbers, isn't there a visual option that you can change? I forget what it was called since I haven't played with chankast for a long time.

Toxicoffender

COME on..
Problem with MVC2..

hey guys, well, i have 3 versions of MVC2. they dont work for me, i dont know what im doing wrong. i load it onto the drive, and then when i play it, the screen turns black for a second and then the emulator resets. sometimes, it says IO error. do you guys know why its not working? ive been trying forever and if you guys could help me out or tell me someone who knows what to do, i would really appritiate it.

thanks,

-james.
:plain: